If you are looking for a green card in order to live a prosperous life, then applying for American Green Card through Visa lottery program would be your best choice. By law, the US Government provides 50,000 diversity visas each year through the Green Card Lottery which is also known as the Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery.
The applicants who won the visa lottery for the United States grant permanent residence and work status. Are you ready to apply for a green card through the visa lottery program? If so, keep on reading in order to explore the real gems of the visa lottery program.
American Green Card
Well, the green card is the official permit granted by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to the immigrants who are willing to live and work in the United States without any legal issues. It is permitted for ten years, and two years for conditional permanent residents. After this period, the card needs to be renewed or replaced.
The application for the American green card may take several years. That’s the only reason why USA government has granted visas for the immigrants. So, if you are ready to live a prosperous and meaningful life in the US, you need to apply for the Visa lottery program. But before you put in the application for the green card, you need to be sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
Application for the Green Card
Though there are different procedures for application for the American green card, this path has a fair amount of luck to give you dream of living in the USA come true. People in each participating country have a fair chance to win the lottery program and obtain the green card. So, the standard criteria for being eligible for it includes:
- You must have at least a high school diploma or its equivalent, which is having completed 12 years of elementary and secondary school.
- You have to qualify under the Immigration and Nationality Act categories.
- You must have been born in a country with a low immigration rate to the United States.
- You are required to prove your eligibility for the green card for immigrating to the US.
- You are required to have two years of work experience, within the past five years, in a job that required at least two years of training.
- If you are seeking the permanent resident card through employment, the application for it has to be submitted by the employer.
Are you ready to upgrade your living in the United States?
So, now that you must have a better idea about the visa lottery program and more importantly, about its eligibility. If you want to participate in the Visa lottery program, you can get help and support from US Green Card Office. By using our services, you will get peace of mind and comfort. So skip the long wait and tiresome visa processes and apply for the USA-Green-Card-Lottery today!