Your path to a better life for you and your family!

U.S. Has More Immigrants Than Any Other Country

August 20, 2020

US Immigrants with Pro-Immigration Signs

A report published by the Pew Research Center on U.S. immigrants reveals that the United States has more immigrants than any other country in the world.

Surprisingly, an estimated one fifth of the world's migrants--or 40 million people--are living in the U.S.

The current percentage of the U.S. population that is foreign born is near an all time high and reaches almost 14%.

Unauthorized immigrants make up almost 25% of this population, while naturalized and lawful immigrants account for the other approximate 75%.

About 25% of US immigrants were born in Mexico, which makes this country the #1 birth place of this immigrants currently living in the United States.


#USImmigration #ImmigrantFacts

Back to News